We are delighted to have opened our Pre-School provision for 2 year olds. Our Pre-School runs every day from 12.20pm until 3.30pm.
The provision is for families who are on a lower income and who are entitled to ‘2 year Old Funding’. We also have a limited number of spaces (minimum of 3 sessions per week), for fee paying families at a cost of £22.50 per session.
Your 2-year-old can get free early education and childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit – if you and your partner have a combined income from work of £15,400 or less a year, after tax
- Tax credits and you have an income of £16,190 or less a year, before tax
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- They’re looked after by a local council
- They have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- They get Disability Living Allowance
- They’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
To find out if you are eligible please go to:
If you think you may be eligible and can provide evidence of the required documents please contact York Road’s School Office to apply for a space.
You can do this by emailing – email@example.com or calling Tracey Gilliland on 01462 459127